Terms & Conditions
- We are Alexara Limited and our registered office & head office is 38 Avenue Road, Rowley Regis, West Midlands, B65 0LP.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply when you access our website and use our online ordering service. They explain your and our rights and obligations. Please read them carefully. You may have other rights granted by law and these Terms and Conditions do not affect these except if the two are inconsistent. If this is the case then these Terms and Conditions will override any other rights that you may have, unless this is not permitted by law.
- By placing an order through the website you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you must not order any product or service through the website, We reserve the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you. The latest version of the Terms and Conditions will be shown on this page. We recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep you informed of the current website terms that apply to your use of the website. By continuing to access, browse and use the website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our website terms.
- The material on this Website is displayed solely for the purposes of promoting our products.
- Our Website contains links/automatic redirect to other websites. This policy only applies to this Website, so when you navigate to other websites you should review their own policies.
Purchasing & Payments:-
- To purchase from Alexara you must be 18 or over.
- Upon receiving your order your payment method will be debited.
- We are not obliged to supply any goods to you until we have confirmed to you that we have dispatched your order by e-mail, or telephone, Any promotion, free delivery or other offer code must be added at the time of purchase. We cannot retrospectively add these codes after you have placed an order.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time, in such an event a member of the customer services team will endeavour to contact you
- It is your responsibility to enter your details correctly before confirming your order as once this has been confirmed we cannot amend any details on your behalf.
- All payments must be made by debit or credit card at the time of placing the order, We accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Maestro, Visa Electron.
- If we are unable to accept your order then we shall refund to your debit or credit card any money paid by you in respect of that order.
- We cannot give an exact delivery date and any delivery date given an indication of the delivery timescale, Delivery will be to the UK address as specified in your order, We work with third party delivery services to achieve this delivery service, however the service may be subject to adverse weather conditions and road networks. We cannot therefore be held liable for any costs arising from late delivery. We assume that access is available for vehicles for all deliveries. We request that someone is available to sign for the goods upon delivery. If no one is available at the delivery address at the time of delivery, a card may be left to advise whether your order has been left in a safe place e.g. with a neighbour, or returned to the depot or our carrier.
Pricing, Photgraphs, Descriptions & Policy's:-
- We make every effort to try to ensure that prices quoted on the website are correct and that all products have been fairly described.
- All goods are sold subject to availability and prices of products may change from time to time. We also reserve the right to change the price of any item on the Website where that item has been priced incorrectly. If we find the price of the goods you have ordered has changed from the amount set out on the Website when you placed the order with us, we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed. If you confirm that you do not wish to proceed, your order will be cancelled and neither of us shall have any further liability to the other
- All prices are displayed in Pounds Sterling inclusive of VAT.
- We take every reasonable care to ensure that product descriptions, measurements and specifications displayed are accurate but there may be variations between these and the goods supplied. Whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- Our collection of products and offers available on the website may not be available in all our retail stores & concessions as the website may include certain exclusive products and offers, and vice-versa.
- The "Was/Now"price quoted on our website is based on the original price first sold.
- Internet policy for incomplete or unfufilled orders is to refund or partially refund within a timely manner to ensure funds are returned to the correct person via the payment method used. Refund confirmination email will be automatically sent to the email address provided on the order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details, including passwords. We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to maintain the security of this information.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers and treat all your personal information as confidential, though we do reserve the right to disclose this information in specific circumstances as described in these Terms and Conditions. We confirm that any personal information that you provide to us is held in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal Information and /or user information, we may be required to do so even if you do not consent.
Personal Information & Use of Personal Information:-
- We continuously monitor our Website and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve our service to you. When using our Website, we will collect personal information from you such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and a password.
- We use your personal information for the following purposes:Processing your orders;For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you; To make your experience more efficient and relevant and provide you with a personalised service;If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- When you register or order online you will be given the opportunity to receive information from us about our products, promotions or special offers. If you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by changing your preferences in the “My Account” section of the website. You can also unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling this number 0121 508 9911.
Access to your information and correction(s):-
- We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up-to-date and will delete or amend any information that you think is inaccurate. Should you wish to delete your account please contact us via email at email@example.com
- Amendments to your account can be made online by signing in to your account or by contacting us.
All rights, including copyright, in this Website are owned by or licensed to Alexara Limited. You may store, print and display the content provided solely for your own personal non-commercial use. You are not permitted to use any such content in whole or in part in connection with any business or commercial enterprise without prior permission, this can be requested in writing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree tofully indemnify, defend and hold Alexara Ltd's officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses including reasonable legal fees and/or settlement sums reasonably suffered, incurred or paid by us arising out of any:
1. Breach of the Terms and Conditions by you or any other person accessing the Website using your password and/or your personal details;
2. Claim by a third party that your use of the Website is defamatory, abusive or offensive, is of an obscene or pornographic nature, is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
3. Claim by a third party that your use of the Website infringes that party's intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
4. Penalties imposed by any regulatory authority in connection with your use of the Website.
Offers & Promotions:-
- All offers are subject to availability.
- Alexara reserves the right to limit certain offers to 1 order per customer as defined by their email address and/or credit card address and/or delivery address.
- Alexara reserve the right to withdraw our offers without notice.
- The use of multiple discount codes is prohibited unless expressly stated.
- Offers may not be available in Alexara stores or 'concession shops' or with any third party web site unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that promotional codes/coupons also have an expiry date, after which they are not redeemable.
- Offers valid on first online purchase only cannot be redeemed by customers who have previously purchased from the website. In instances where a customer has received a code pertaining to the above they will be unable to redeem.
- Offers including a percentage discount, are applied before checkout
- Promotions exclude gift vouchers/cards/coupons.
- Offers including but not limited to free postage and percentage discounts can not be applied to orders retrospectively.
- Items purchased as a offer "Spend £60.00 and get a free pair of trousers", any items returned on it's own will automatically void the promotion in question and you will be therefore charged for the trousers. Example: You purchase a Top, A gilet, and a jacket for £60.00 and you get a pair of trousers worth £16.00 for free, you return the gilet on its own which cost £20.00, you would therefore be entitled to a refund of £4.00.
Removing your name from our database:-1. You may contact Alexara at anytime to remove your account from our webiste, Alexara will confirm in writing by email/post that this has been done.
Contacting Us:-Please contact us if you have any questions about our policies or information we hold about you: by email at email@example.com or by post Alexara Limited, 38 Avenue Road, Rowley Regis, B65 0LP
Obtaining information we hold about you:-You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold
about you. If you would like a copy of all of your personal
information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you may write to us at:-
Company Number 6803137. Registered in the UK.